Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Out on a safari

Brianna found Kalen yard working hat. It looked so cute on her. Of course she "hammed" it up. She sure loves to get her pics taken. This kid loves to play outside. She loves to get dirty as well as play with water. I am currently looking for a good water table possible one that can also have sand in it on the other side. She loves to be outdoors. She gets it from her dad:)
Some static cling:)

Our explorer found an orange blossom and was so intrigued by it.
Look what I found............

Could I be any cuter?????? We think she is pretty dang cute.

1 comment:

  1. okay, franny, i am always pleased when i look on your blog and it is updated. i am a frequent reader of your blog. liz has a sand and water table in her back yard. the kids love it. go ask her about it. lisa Fisher

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! I will to respond to them quickly as possible. Leave your blog address so I can follow back:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails