Saturday, May 17, 2008

I Did It

I woke up and ran 5 miles today. Man was it hot. It felt like it was noon but it was only 7:30am. My body felt sluggish at times, but I accomplished my goal. It took me longer that it would have in the past, but I did it! I feel full of energy right now, like I could do anything. Hopefully I don't get a headache from being in the sun. I'm debating if I want to try to find a running group. I just don't want to feel like I have to talk the whole time. That was what was great about running with my friend Stacie:) I miss those days. Anyhow.... I just wanted to share how happy I am that I did my exercising today. Thank you Kalen for watching the kids. I love you!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You're awesome! Keep it up girl!

    Have you always been a runner, or did it take a while to work up to it?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use to be the fastest girl in elementary school. Then the boys got faster. I've always loved running, but Stacie Rogers got me back into it. If it wasn't for her I never would have run 2 marathons. We were suspose to run 2 together but we both got injured during the training so we each ran 1 by ourselves.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! I will to respond to them quickly as possible. Leave your blog address so I can follow back:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails