Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Husband Tag!!!!

What is his full name: Kalen Zachary Bjurstrom
How long have you been married: 5 1/2 years. 6 years in August
How did you meet: at work.... Vic's IGA. I worked in the deli and her was a checker. I would make him turkey sandwich.. white roll, turkey, lettuce, tomato, and provolone cheese. Yes I still remember
Who eats more sweets: Him, he gets candy from work or the chiropractor
Who said I love you first: He did......
How old is he: 30
Who is taller: Him
Who is smarter: Depends on what the topic is......
Who does the laundry: Me.. He will help sometimes, but I always have to put it away. Isn't "doing" laundry mean put it away????
Who pays the bills? Me, I consult him so he knows what's going on.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed: Him if you are looking at the bed.
Who mows the lawn: Him, I "let" him do all the outside work, except plant flowers:)
Who drives: When we go on a date or it's the 4 of us, he does.
Who is more stubborn: He would say me, but I say..... me too.
Who kissed who first: He kissed me first. We were hanging out at his apartment on the balcony and he leaned over and kissed me. I was speechless.......
Who as more siblings: He does... him 2 me 1
Who wears the pants: We both wear the pants, but like Nicole said, my daugther does or at least thinks she does

I tag.....anyone that wants to do this:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! I will to respond to them quickly as possible. Leave your blog address so I can follow back:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails