Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Dentist:)

I am so happy to report that Dylan went to the dentist today for his first cleaning. He did awesome. I left in such a hurry I forgot to take the camera. We sang "itsy Bitsy Spider" and a few other songs hat he likes to help keep him calm. Only a few gaging spells. Only 1 tooth had tartar. Great job to mommy and daddy. We are so pleased that we found this dentist. They do great with special needs kids, plus we like them too for Brianna. Here's the link to their website, in case anyone is in need of a pediatric dentist: http://www.sacchildrensdentist.com/
We love the bubble wall:)

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad Dylan did so well at the dentist. I checked out the website and I want to go here too.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! I will to respond to them quickly as possible. Leave your blog address so I can follow back:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails