Wednesday, May 7, 2008

House update as of 5/6/08

So here's my bedroom and bathroom. There has been so much progress. We are so happy. At this rate, the job might be done early or even on done time. We couldn't ask for more. We decided to go with a tile shower in the master bath, so if we decide to expand on this house the bathroom will be almost all handicapped accessible for Dylan. We would move him into our room and have double french doors where our current window his, so he would have access to the new family room if we expand. We are so excited. Our life just got a little easier. We currently have to lift him in an out of a bathtub from his bathchair and it is killing our backs. But that's life at our house. Anyhow.....we are counting down the days until we can sleep in our room and take a shower without having to move a bathchair and a million bath toys. I hope I don't sound like I'm complaining. That's not my intent.
Here's the tile that we picked. Man was that a pain. I am so picky. I wanted to make sure it would work with the new countertop and cabinet from the first time around since they are still basically brand new. No sense in replacing them:)



1 comment:

  1. I think you are totally allowed to complain. Your house is in shambles...complain all you want.

    The tile is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! I will to respond to them quickly as possible. Leave your blog address so I can follow back:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails