Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Cinderelly, Cinderelly.......

All of sudden Brianna came running into the room saying, Cinderelly dress, Cinderrelly dress. I was thinking to myself...what is she talking about. Of course she said, "Come Here" and leaded me into her bedroom and wanted me to open her closet. She adamantly pointed to the dress Stephanie made her last summer. She found her dress up stuff..... tiara and high heels and pranced around the room and also twirled. How she walks in the shoes is hilarious. We've all commented that she has good balance, because her play shoes are way to big. She loves playing princess. I couldn't be happier, because she also loves to play in the dirt and loves snails and worms.... Weird I know.

Brianna loves to say that she is beautiful. We couldn't agree more. Sometimes she even wants to put makeup on, but I have to tell her that for right now it's just for mommies, but she can wear lip gloss or chapstick. She always puckers up. We call it her monkey face.





We hope that one day she will find her prince and live happily ever after:)


1 comment:

  1. She is so adorable and starting to look more like a little girl, I hate that part when they start losing their baby look.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! I will to respond to them quickly as possible. Leave your blog address so I can follow back:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails