Saturday, May 17, 2008

Creative Little Girl

So my darling daughter loves to wear other's clothing, we've figured out. For some strange reason she loves to wear Dylan's shoes. When she wears them she insists on wearing them on the wrong feet. Go figure! She also loves to wear Kalen's hat. She loves trying to be like Daddy. She's a brave girl to put his hats on. She normally wears the hats that he wears while at work. I don't mean the ones where he's sitting in the office, I mean the ones' that he wears when he's in the field and it's 100 degrees. She's crazy, but we gotta love her:)


1 comment:

  1. eeeew stinky shoes and nasty hats! LOL but she's as cute as can be! Will she become tom-boyish or wanna dress up like a princess and be all girl?! A lil' bit of both is just as cool!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! I will to respond to them quickly as possible. Leave your blog address so I can follow back:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails