Friday, May 16, 2008

Mother's Day!!!!!

So these pics are out of order and I'm too lazy to fix them:) I fixed breakfast for my mom and the rest of the family. Yes I know it's Mother's Day but I felt like I should honor my mom. Kalen and the kids got me some beautiful flowers, gift card to Jamba Juice(it will last me awhile), and my jogging stroller fixed. YEAH!!!!! We had the rest of the family over for dinner. Kalen planned it all by himself, even down to the dessert. He BBQ'd. It was delicious, as Brianna says. Brianna and MaryEllen insisted on dressing up and this is the final product. Too cute!!!! They both had to have wands, and dress up shoes, glasses, a crown of some sort, a necklace and a ring. MaryEllen was a little disappointed that we only had one dress up dress. We need to get Brianna some more but it's not like we have play dates or anything. We need to start having some so if you know of any girls that love to dress up send them our way. I'd love to have some little girls or boys for Brianna to play with. So here's the pics of Mother's Day. I know I enjoyed celebrating the day with my family.


Dylan chilling on our bed. Yes it was still in the front room, but has now been moved. He was getting overstimulated with the girls screaming. What is it with little girls, screaming by the way when they play. Geez.

This is an awful pic. Kalen just took the pic without any warning. Scary!!!!!!!


Dad and Brian enjoying dessert. Kalen picked an awesome Strawberry custard cake. He knows I LOVE anything with strawberries.


Our dictator, QUEEN BRIANNA


Our little golfer guy, Henry. He was getting so frustrated that he couldn't crawl on the floor. He would slip because of the laminate.



Say Cheese!!!!!


My flowers from the kids and Kalen!!!




A very tired Kalen. Dylan was up a lot Saturday night, but Kalen took care of him so I could get some sleep for one day out of the year:)

2 comments:

  1. Cute hair Fran!!! You look good as a blonde. Your family is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad it was a special day! Getting more sleep is always good! Spending more time with family is even better!

    Love your hair! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! I will to respond to them quickly as possible. Leave your blog address so I can follow back:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails