Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I have a wonderful husband!!!!!


Kalen took this past Monday off so I could go to a doctors appointment and then head to Mellow Me Out for an afternoon of relaxation. Kalen bought me a gift certificate back in January and I finally redeemed it. It was awesome. I love Kalen so much. He takes time to consider my feelings. I appreciate him so much, not just because he got me a gift certificate but because he cares. Now I need to pay him back with a day off for him. Not sure what I should do for him. Any ideas???? He likes to golf but his back injury causes him not to be able to do as often. So what's a good way to let him get a break away from the house????

1 comment:

  1. Maybe tickets to a Kings game or a Rivercats game...

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! I will to respond to them quickly as possible. Leave your blog address so I can follow back:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails