Saturday, May 17, 2008

Dancing Queen

I feel like I've been blogging a lot about Brianna, but I had to share with you all her dance moves. She wasn't dancing much in this one, but it's so funny how a 2.5 year old dances:) She loves to dance to "This Old Man". Dylan's teacher has some great cd's that uses while teaching Dylan. This is one that Brianna normally hears after the goodbye song that is played. She asks the teacher everyday, "This Old Man, This Old Man." We are all a little sick of it:)

4 comments:

  1. What a cutie. Think she is ready for Dancing with the stars or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is she related to Shirley Temple?! Total cuteness!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the most adorable thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is such a cutie! Keep on dancing!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! I will to respond to them quickly as possible. Leave your blog address so I can follow back:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails