Saturday, May 17, 2008

It's time to swim

Our little swimmer was so excited when I put out her pool that she got last year from Grandma and Grandpa. This kid loves the water. I think she should be a mermaid if they existed. She wanted me to joy her but I had to feed Dylan lunch. She loves splashing, only of course standing up. For some reason the day I took the pics she didn't sit down in the water. She is so fascinated with water. Hopefully she will take after me and tan, not like Daddy who burns easily. Well we found out that she is like Daddy and got a little red. I have to remember to put sunblock on her. We have the spray kind, but it always gets in her mouth. Any of you have good sunblock that you like to use on your kids????



ARRRRRRR!!!!!! I think she thinks she's a pirate;)

1 comment:

I love to read your comments! I will to respond to them quickly as possible. Leave your blog address so I can follow back:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails