Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Sick

Who gets sick in the summertime? I am. Kalen had to go to work today so I had to send Brianna over to my parents. I've been in bed all day. That's something that I haven't done since I was a kid.
I thought I was off the hook from getting sick, since after all I'm grieving Dylan's death. My mom brought Brianna back over this evening and guess what!!!!! She threw up all over the place. This should be interesting. Amidst everything, I'm trying to figure out how I can go and pay my red light ticket that's due tomorrow. I might be paying it online and pay the fee to pay it online. Dang ticket from 4/29, for turning right on a red light and failing to stop before the line.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. I think when you lose a child you should be exempt from any and all awfulness--throwing-up especially. :o( I'm so sorry you are sick and I hope you feel better quickly.

    Good luck with Brianna and getting the ticket paid. Stupid spooty tickets...

    HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry you are going through this. I hope you feel better soon or worse...maybe a few days sleep would be good for you.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! I will to respond to them quickly as possible. Leave your blog address so I can follow back:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails