Sunday, July 25, 2010

Happy Birthday

Dearest Dylan,
Happy Birthday. Although today is really tough and I miss you so much, it was great to have our family and close friends to honor and celebrate you. I hope you were able to see us release the balloons to you. Do you celebrate your birth up there in heaven? I'm wondering what you are doing today.

We came back home after the balloon releasing at the cemetery and had lunch and watched videos of you as a baby. It made us smile. I miss those blonde curls you use to have. I miss the way you moved. I miss the way you laugh and smile. I miss holding and tickling you. I love you with my whole heart. I know I'll see you again. Please be patient with me. I Love You!
Love,
Mommy


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. Today, my daughter wore her special "birthday" dress to church. Whenever anyone complimented it, we told them at we had a special friend who's birthday we were celebrating. We've been thinking of you and your "Bubba" all day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, Dylan! :o) Lily wore special jewelry today in honor of you. :o)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! I will to respond to them quickly as possible. Leave your blog address so I can follow back:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails