Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Playdate with the cousins

It was a good start to the day. We joined Lori, MaryEllen, Henry and Emmett at the park this morning. The kids had fun running all over the place. I enjoyed visiting with Lori. We LOVE cousin playdates;) MaryEllen came up to me and said that she gave Dylan his superhero power when the kids were deciding which "powers" they each had. I can remember which one she said he had. It was sweet. I'm glad she hasn't forgotten Dylan.


Henry is one of the funniest kids I know. I absolutely love his voice!


Enjoying the see saw.



These kids make me happy!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. You should know that you make them happy too! They love their Aunt Fransucka/ Franchestica! (okay, so they don't call you those names anymore... I still love them!)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! I will to respond to them quickly as possible. Leave your blog address so I can follow back:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails