Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Phone Call

I just got a phone call from an agency that I use to take Dylan to for horseback riding therapy. They were calling to see if we would be interested in starting lessons again. I didn't know what to do. I let the machine take it. I didn't feel like telling the poor lady on the phone that Dylan died on May 29th. So I sit here crying. How many more "little reminders" am I going to get from the outside world that my son died.

I feel sorry for myself today, I think partly because I've been sick. I am so drained, emotionally, physically and mentally. I just wish I could hold Dylan. SEE him. My heart hurts so badly today.

1 comment:

I love to read your comments! I will to respond to them quickly as possible. Leave your blog address so I can follow back:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails