Sunday, July 11, 2010

Dylan's marker

On Friday we went to the cemetery and did our hand prints around Dylan's marker. I'm so glad that we decided to do it. We are really pleased on how it turned out. I feel that at least a part of us is there with him. My mom was able to go with us. My dad would have gone but he was home sick.

I'm grateful for my family............

Before we left, Brianna keeps saying that an orange dragonfly that has since shown up flying around our home since Dylan passed away is him. We don't believe that he is back in the form of a dragonfly, but I like how she thinks. So we went to the florist shop and bought 4 decorative dragonflies and put them by the marker. I like how his grave and marker are now more personalized. I need the world to know that a very special boy existed and that he is LOVED!!!





2 comments:

  1. Dylan's marker is perfect. I'm so glad your mom could be with you. I too like the was your Brianna thinks.

    After Hannah died, we kept seeing tree frogs and butterflies. Then, butterflies were showing up when in December--highly unusual around here. We knew Han was sending them to us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful idea to do the handprints! I don't think I've ever seen that... the marker turned out perfect.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! I will to respond to them quickly as possible. Leave your blog address so I can follow back:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails