Sunday, July 25, 2010

Race

Brianna and I participated in the Alzheimer's 5k Race on Saturday. She came in third place for her age division for the 1/4 mile kids fun run. We are so proud of her. Maybe next year I can get her to run without me next to her. I ran the 5k. I ran it in 32 minutes. I'm pretty pleased with myself seeing that I hadn't trained or ran in weeks. Thanks to my friend Stacie, I was able to run a decent pace. Thanks for the support Stacie!!!! I ran right past where Dylan is buried and I got really emotional, but I finished the race. It was a good feeling. I'm glad I did it. Yes, I am sore today, but I am hoping to get back out running to train for a race. I'm not sure which one but I think I'm ready to try. Here's some random pics from race day.








3 comments:

I love to read your comments! I will to respond to them quickly as possible. Leave your blog address so I can follow back:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails