Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Welcome to sick land.......

Well it started on Saturday. We knew Dylan wasn't feeling that great, but little did we know it would cause me and Brianna to be sick too. I was sick all yesterday. I won't provide the details, but let's just say I had to have my mom come help with the kids because i was out of commission. I went to bed way early last night. Kalen is such a great guy. After working all day(which was a really long day for him) he took care of the kids so I could sleep. I think I went to bed at 6:30pm and didn't wake up till this morning. I am feeling a little better, just really weak and sore. I don't know why I'm so sore. Anyhow, Brianna walked into the front room and said she burped. That can mean two things....a plain burp or throw up. With my luck, guess what it was. The poor kid's bed was covered as well as herself. I didn't notice it, remember I was woken up, on her pjs. So I had to give her a bath and get everything cleaned up. As soon as I finished that, what do I hear.....Dylan screaming in his bed. What his problem was I don't know. I had to hold him for an hour on the couch for him to be quiet and Brianna cuddled right up next to me. So to say the least......we are doing nothing today. No therapies, no eating of solid foods, no nothing. I might get to scrapbook!!!! Yeah. Anyhow, I hope the rest of you are well. Anyone know of quick remedies?.............

2 comments:

  1. Ugh, I am sickly, too. Not throw up sick, just cough-cough-I-think-my-head-is-going-to-explode sick.
    Luckily, Josh has today off work. I hope I get better by tomorrow though. It is not in my Mommy-contract to be sick with no back up.

    Hope you feel better soon!!!!!

    I am going back to bed now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear you guys are all sick. What a bummer. I don't know of any remedies for flu bugs. Have you ever tried Theraflu, that usually seems to help especially because it is a warm drink.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! I will to respond to them quickly as possible. Leave your blog address so I can follow back:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails