Saturday, April 19, 2008

House update....there's progress!

On Friday the crew showed up. YEAH!!!!! We are using a different company this time. Much better to say the least. They showed up when they said they would and did an awesome job. So know the Master bath has been taken apart and is "air scrubbing". Whatever that means. We have machines in our house right now. Basically it sounds like my air conditioner is on. It's not that bad. So now that the bathroom is taken apart it can be put back together. We are so ecstatic. I was told 10 days to do the work. If we go with tile then a little longer, but 10 working days!!!! YEAH!!!!!! So the countdown will begin once the environmental clearance comes through. If anyone ever has mold found in their home, call me first. I would definitely recommend the company that we are using this time around. They are great and FAST!!!!!




No our tub isn't that dirty. The guy had already started taking drywall off.



Check back soon for the "after" photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! I will to respond to them quickly as possible. Leave your blog address so I can follow back:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails