Sunday, April 13, 2008

Behind Door #1

What do we have behind door #1 (our bedroom) Let's take a look..........

Well this is what the doorway to our bedroom looks like. It is contained at the moment. I think I need to go into mold abatement. They make such good money for doing nothing. My room still looks like this and it will be three weeks this upcoming Friday.


Where the carpet has been rolled back, and pad removed in this section since it was wet.


Don't you just love the floor decoration..........
One company is saying that the carpet has to be replaced. It's 2 month old carpet that is still leaving carpet lint all over the place.
Welcome to our house............

2 comments:

  1. Ugh, how annoying that must be!

    Also, I just saw that your top favorite thing is cleaning. Seriously? Wow. You never cease to amaze me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get your bedroom and house back soon.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! I will to respond to them quickly as possible. Leave your blog address so I can follow back:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails