Sunday, April 27, 2008

eBay

I'm so mad. I had a few listings this past week. They were all doing really well and with a few hours left, eBay cancelled one of my items because in my listing it said, "like new". They consider that spamming. I mean the item is almost brand new. How else would I have described it.... excellent used condition, barely used...come on. Anyhow, they said that that wording attracts buyers to a listing more than others. Am I missing something?? I thought the point of Ebay was to have people look at your stuff and if they like it, bid on it. In my opinion I did nothing wrong. I didn't know I couldn't use the words "like new" and that I was being bad. So I just want to let all my fellow blog readers know that if you sell on eBay don't use the words "Like new" or you listing will be cancelled. Now I feel better that I vented. Everyone have a great Sunday!

3 comments:

  1. I had that happen to me also, totally not fair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lame! Like new is totally a great description, it's all politics I swear!

    So sorry to hear that you were sick, it's totally going around. I hope that you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! I will to respond to them quickly as possible. Leave your blog address so I can follow back:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails