Saturday, April 5, 2008

Okay more info about moi!!!!!!!

The rules are:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then "tags" 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

What was I doing 10 years ago: okay...I have to think. I had graduated high and was trying to complete my first year at American River college. I was working at Vic's IGA and absolutely hated it, but hey it was a job. I had braces. Why I waited until I was almost 19 is beyond me. My boyfriend at the time was serving a mission for our church so I wasn't really actively dating anyone at that time.

What was I doing 5 years ago: Five years ago today, I was pregnant with Dylan. I can't believe how long ago that was. CRAZY!!!!! I"m sure Kalen and I were probably shopping for baby clothes or I was painting Dylan's room. I was working for the State of California at the Emergency Medical Services Authority. I made lots of great friends there. I was in the process of getting my child Care license so I could provide child care in my home so I could stay home with Dylan. What I was thinking I don't know, but I ended up watching some great kids.

Five things on my TO DO List for today:
1. Sometime take a nap because I had to get up in the middle of the night. Kalen left the TV on and Dylan woke up around 6am crying and is now sleeping in my bed snoring away.
2. Scrapbook...I haven't done that in months. I just have to find everything. Who knows where everything is the first pipe leak back in November.
3. Get supplies to make "welcome home" signs for my parents. They are coming home from their vacation from FRANCE. It's been three weeks. It's amazing how much we've missed them.
4. Clean or at least put the order back in order
5. Clean Dylan's room, since I had to empty my closet and all my clothes are in a huge pile on his bedroom floor.

Snacks I enjoy:
Jamba Juice!!!!!! Is that a snack????? I try to treat myself whenever I'm kid less or just have Brianna. I think I should open one that has a drive-thru for all us moms that have kids, special needs or not. Let's see what else...yogurt, apples, strawberries, wheat thins, and of course chocolate.

Things I would do if I was a billionaire: (not in any particular order)
1. Buy an accessible house for Dylan so I can give me a bath easier, nothing too fancy.
2. Put money in the bank for my kids.
3. Buy a new house for my parents right next door to us, since I know I am going to have to take care of them when they are older.
4. Buy an accessible van
5. Start an appropriate school program for Dylan and other kids like him
6. Open up a store of my own of some sorts.
7. Pay whatever debt we have left, which I can say we don't have really any. I"m not trying to brag. It just feels good.
8. Buy another house so Kalen's parents could live on the other side of us.
9. Buy all the neat things I could for Dylan that are considered special needs, that cost an arm and a leg.
10. Get Brianna a nice stash of whatever she wanted at the moment, but nothing to extravagant.
11. Invest for Kalen's retirement
12. PAY TAXES!!!!!!!
Three of my bad habits:
1. Nail biting
2. taking one spoonful of ice cream out of the container, before putting it away, and pretending it's not part of my serving:)
3. Not exercising. It's hard not having a running schedule. It was much easier when I had to train for a marathon.

Five places I've lived:
I haven't lived in 5 places so this is going to be a stretch.......
1. Heaven
2. My mommy's tummy
3. Our house on Thilow Court after I was born
4. the house I grew up in
5. and our current house.

All except for #1 have been in Sacramento, CA

Five jobs I've had:
1. A Newspaper delivery gal
2. A Crew Leader at KFC
3. A courtesy clerk, deli worker, and checker @ VIC's IGA (it's a grocery store)
4. A Student Assistant for the State @ EMSA
5. A MOM........nurse, driver, accountant, maid, cook, personal assistant, teacher, nurturer, and the list goes on and on and on.......

5 people I want to know more about (ie "tagged")

1. Beth Thompson
2. Crystal Jones
3. Paloma F.
4. Stacy Justinich
5. Leslie Johnson

2 comments:

  1. Hey, if you have paid off most of your debt then you have EARNED your bragging rights. That is so hard to do.

    I will get around to this ASAP :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! I will to respond to them quickly as possible. Leave your blog address so I can follow back:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails