Sunday, April 13, 2008

Awesome Website.......

Okay I found this through a link on Paloma's blog that she got from a friend. I LOVE it!!!! Not only does it show me how to do certain exercises for strength training but also has a calorie counter. I typed in Jamba Juice.... and let's just say I'll be asking for a kids cup:) Anyhow the site is http://caloriecount.about.com/. Check it out. I belong to gym but it's so hard to work it in to our crazy schedules, when they have childcare for Brianna and then find someone to watch Dylan. So we started walking and running the neighborhood. Is anyone up for a walk???????

1 comment:

  1. Oh yeah, that is cool, huh!

    I heard last night that diet is 80% of weight loss. I need to step it up, so today I am writing down every calorie I ingest. It is a pain, but I think i twill be worth it!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! I will to respond to them quickly as possible. Leave your blog address so I can follow back:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails