Saturday, April 19, 2008

Saturdays.......

Okay so everyday I hear Brianna's door open and the little pitter patter of her feet as she walks out into the front room to find me. (That's where our bed is at the moment. I'll catch you up on the house in a little bit) Well of course today is just another day to her, but to me it's SATURDAY!!!!!!! That means I try, operative try, to sleep in. Of course I fail every weekend. Either Brianna wakes up early (like today) or Dylan is at 5am. Well they both got me today, but Dylan went back to sleep.

Well since it's Saturday that means I have tons of errands and things to do that I can't normally do during the week. This past week, Brianna has mastered potty training. She has been doing a great job. Of course the candy is helping:) We even went to gymnastics without a diaper and no accidents. I can get use to this. She has even woken up from the middle of her nap to say she "needs to go potty". YEAH!!!! I thought this day would never come. We haven't experience it yet with Dylan and we don't know if we ever will, so this is super exciting for me. Only one set of diapers to change.

I wasn't totally prepared when we started potty training just a few days ago. I only had gotten 3 pairs of gerber training pants. I kept telling myself that on Saturday I would go so Brianna and I headed out this morning to pick out her panties. Of course she wanted ELMO, Dora, Princesses, and I can't remember what else. Well we ended up with Elmo and then some little girly ones. She was so excited when she got home. I wanted to take a pic but didn't want someone saying I took an inappropriate photo, if you know what I mean. So anyhow........our little girl is growing up.

Since she is growing up, Kalen and I needed to decide where to have Brianna go for preschool. There a little options, that don't require parent participation and parent meetings. Not that I won't be involved with her classroom and education, but right now we have 3-4 things a day for Dylan and don't know where I can fit in a weekly meeting as well as helping on a set day in the classroom. So we have decided to have her go to the Preschool Program through the local Parks & Rec District. Cross your fingers that we get in!!!!! We register on June 2. My plan is to be there as soon as I can. The window opens at 8am, so I hope to be there by 7:30am, just to be safe.

Kalen needed to do yardwork today. So he was busy mowing the lawns and cutting down branches after a quick trip to Home Depot. Now he is off touring SMUD with the scouts.

Dylan has just been chilling today. Happy as ever. He did however, get his foot caught under the couch and cut it pretty bad. He didn't cry or anything. STRANGE???????

As for me..... I know you are all dying to know what I did besides going to Target and getting Brianna underwear, well..... I listed stuff on ebay. Yeah Ebay. We have way to much stuff in this house. It's amazing to me how long it takes though taking the pics, uploading, and listing the items. If you are interested in checking out what I have up here the link: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZtopcreativechef hopefully it works for you. Here's another link just in case: http://myworld.ebay.com/topcreativechef

Anyhow I hope to have more stuff up soon.

Onto the next post!

1 comment:

  1. I do not know which parks and rec you are going to go to, but I put Marissa in Elk Grove park and rec preschool, but we were wait-listed for a while, so make SURE you go on the day that registration begins. You will probably not be alone at 7:30am. Good luck. Preschool is fun!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! I will to respond to them quickly as possible. Leave your blog address so I can follow back:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails