Saturday, April 5, 2008

A webcam!!!!!

I am such a dork!!! I get excited over the craziest things. My parents are staying with my cousin in France at the moment and we have been Instant Messaging each other while they have been on their trip. Where they are staying there is a webcam. Well today my brother and parents did a conference chat. I was the only one without a webcam. So what did I do.......my brother found me a decent one at Staples and I went and got it. I'm so excited to have them see us on Sunday. Brianna absolutely loves it. She is such a ham!!!!! Just curious, who else has a webcam? this is the one we got.
It's a Logitech Quick Cam Communicate STX.
Nothing too fancy......but it meets our needs. We love the fact that we can now stay in touch with family and friends now matter how far away they are!!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Of course I remember you! You were my camp counselor!! good times. How are you??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I figured you would, but you never know. Life is crazy as usual:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have one on the laptop, but I have never used it. I thought they were for online daters or something. I have no one far away that I would want to talk to like that.

    I bet Brianna(sp?)is going to love talking to her grandparents on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for referring me to that helper site. I would have never figured all that out on my own.

    I am not sure which background you just saw because i was having so much fun with it that I kept changing it and changing it. Yeah. Good times.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am going for a record of posting the most comments on one blog. Hehe. Anyways, check out my latest blog. Something special awaits you.

    :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! I will to respond to them quickly as possible. Leave your blog address so I can follow back:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails