Thursday, July 31, 2008

I'm so embarrassed!!!!!

Today I was trying to update my reunion.com account and it said that I could check to see who in email contacts had a reunion account. I thought it would be like myspace, facebook, etc. when you import contacts and that I could choose who I wanted to send the invite to. Well little did I know that it sent one to everybody that is a contact of mine. I mean everyone. From friends, family, Pampered Chef customers, Uppercase Living customers, and then a few random people. I've been getting emails asking if me I meant to send it. The answer is NO...... I didn't. Well at least not to everyone I have email(s) for. Sorry for the random moment when you opened an email from me and saw a weird email. I really am sorry and pretty embarrassed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! I will to respond to them quickly as possible. Leave your blog address so I can follow back:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails