Thursday, July 10, 2008

The Twilight Series

Well I jumped on the band wagon and started reading the Twilight series, by Stephenie Meyer. So many of my friends were or are still reading it and I decided why not give it a try. I mean I actually have time to read since we are on vacation. So Kalen's mom, Vicki and I headed to get the books. I LOVE the series. I finished book 1 (twilight) in a day really. I'm already on book 2. It is such an awesome book series. It's so captivating and I keep wanting to know what happens next. Great author.




I'm on my way to book 3......


The next book is coming out in a few weeks I can't wait. I totally need to pre-order the book.


So I pose the question to my fellow blog readers, 1) Who else has read these books and 2) What books or book series do you recommend??

9 comments:

  1. EVERYONE is reading these books! At Costco they are tagged as Juvenile...I swear all my friends our age are absolutely LOVING them, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never heard of them, but I love to read. Currently, I am taking advantage of my local library and reading James Patterson, and a couple books by Nicholas Sparks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read all 3 of them in a week. Loved 'em! Now I have to find her other book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No way... I just reserved those books from the library. I'm the 119th person on hold though so I can't discuss for a while. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read them too. I am on the third book and we just went on vacation and I was missing it so much. Glad you're reading them too. I am also a big fan of James Patterson books. some of them are a little creepy, though, but still...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am totally embarrased to admit that I read all three - in about a week. http://mycket.blogspot.com/2008/03/sunday-confession-12.html
    You can really cruise through them.
    I am looking forward to the movie though! It looks hot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe you have time to read with all your appointment...or do you do it in the waiting rooms?

    I loved reading your recent blogs. What a fun and busy life it must be to take care of your husband and kids. I look forward to your updates.
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love twilight and I can't until the movie comes out! Have you checked out the trailer yet? The edward that was casted will grow on you. He's oook. Anyway this was my first series but I heard the Nicholas sparks books are good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm ashamed to say I read them all twice in a week. I was obsessed. "The Host" by her was also VERY good. You should join Good reads. Lots of people post what they have read, whether it's good or not. Another easy series is "The Chronicles of Prydain" Juvenile books also, but very good.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! I will to respond to them quickly as possible. Leave your blog address so I can follow back:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails