Saturday, July 19, 2008

Time flies

I've posted a lot recently about my book reading and a little bit about our trip, but a few things happened before we left for vacation, so here are the pics! I had my 29th birthday. I stopped counting though a few years back. I know have to really think about how old I am. It seems like just yesterday I was in high school at Hiram Johnson with all the drama that occurred there. My parents brought my gift over in the evening. I also opened the gifts from Kalen and the kids. I LOVED my gifts! Kalen and I were able to go out on my birthday. It was just the two of us. We went to the Cheesecake Factory. It so yummy! Expensive but good. Then we did a little bit of shopping and heading home. Here's a few pics from my b-day:

Dylan holding the one of my gift bags:)
My dad, who wasn't prepared for the pic to be taken.
My mom's normal camera pose. Sorry for the pile of laundry in the pic. I still had to do laundry that day:(

Kalen just had to take a pic of me. I really didn't want him to but I guess he had to so I could document my big day!
Crazy, happy Dylan:)

We can't forget about super silly, Mrs. Nana Could she be any happier??????

I got a pedometer so I can start walking again. I want to start running but it's been just a little hot, don't you think??? I keep thinking to myself that for the past 2 summers I have been training for the marathons I've done. It's nice taking a break and actually being able to sleep in on Saturdays!
The next set of pics is from MaryEllen's 4th birthday. Hers' is the day after mine. We have a ton of b-days' in our family from June to July. Actually all the way to the beginning of September and then we get a little break.
MaryEllen had a sprinkler party. Brian had to coax her to go through the. Dylan liked hearing the water tinkle by him.
So happy!!!!!!

I love those eyes:)
Me and my boy. We sure are pasty white this year.
Brianna loved playing in the little pool they had set up. As soon as the other kids got in it she decided to get out and pout. A true girl.
Henry trying to figure out what the heck was going on. It was funny to watch him. He also enjoyed watching the sprinklers.
Brianna and Mooch with their squirt guns. Brianna was trying to show her how to work the squirt gun.

Then comes gangster Hyrum and shows them how it's done. He was so funny. He totally held the gun sideways.
Kalen and Brianna. Brianna wanted nothing to do with the pinata, but she sure did like getting all the goodies once it broke open.
Since we would be on vacation for my mom's b-day we did a combined birthday dinner for her and me before we left for vacation. Here's some photos from that.

MaryEllen and Brianna had water guns and were spraying everything including Kalen while he was cooking. Well what did Kalen do..... He got a squirt bottle full of water and chased the girls through the backyard. They got totally soaked and lost the water battle.

The little trouble makers:)
Henry loves to get his pic taken. He is such a ham!
I think Henry takes after his dad, because Brian always seems goofy whenever a camera is around:)

Our cook for the birthday dinner. It was some good BBQ chicken.
Me and Dylan. He was trying to take in all the noise that Brianna and MaryEllen make when they are together:)
The birthday girls!
I wanted to take some pics of the kids before we left on vacation. Trying to get them to sit up, still, smile, and have Brianna be nice to Dylan was a little challenge. Here's how it went:
Nice elbow to the face..........
Dylan was upset so Brianna have him a kiss or two...
It made everything all better:)
My two precious kids. They bring so much joy to our lives.

6 comments:

  1. love the pic of brianna kissing Dylan, it is so sweet to see siblings loving each other like that. I walked into my room the other night to see gabriel and evan asleep on my bed and gabe had his arm around evan, it was so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fav pic is brianna grabing dylan for a kiss. So stinking cute. and he's just lovin it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, brianna giving dylan a big smooch is the cutest pic ever! it belongs in a frame and in a special spot in your house!

    looks like you've been having a blast. and we're glad you had a happy birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved this post! These pictures are so perfect!! I love your necklace, the red one, super cute!! I tried to make one like that...not a great idea. Happy late birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally love the Brianna kissing Dylan picture. That is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great, Francesca! (...and your kids are pretty cute too!)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! I will to respond to them quickly as possible. Leave your blog address so I can follow back:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails