Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Twlight Movie

Sorry for those of you that aren't reading the book and have no clue what I am talking about. I checked out the trailer for the movie. I totally want to go see it. I know it comes how in December but whose up for a group movie night? I highly doubt that Kalen will want to go with me to see the movie. So if anyone that lives close and wants to do a group movie night let me know. I wish I had one of those countdown things that says how many days to the movie's release. Here's the link to the movie's main website if you want to check it out: http://www.twilightthemovie.com/

I'm pretty impressed with the actors. They really seem to fit the characters parts. Hopefully the movie is good and it truly follows the book. I can't seem to find who plays Jacob's friends. Does anyone know if this movie is just based on the first book?

4 comments:

  1. if you go to imdb.com you can find out all sorts of info on the actors of the movie. I practically LIVE on that site. I love Internet Movie Database!
    --Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I plan to go or i guess i should say i want to go. I am way excited so count me in. Hey did you want to go to Time out for women? I thought it would be fun to get a group of people together to go. If we have a group of five or more we get a discount. I went one year and really enjoyed it.
    let me know what you think

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think our whole ward will be going. We had a book group on the series, we were all addicted. I'll let you know when we'll go!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in for a movie...I think by then I'll have read the book. I'm only number 80 on the hold list now. Yes!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! I will to respond to them quickly as possible. Leave your blog address so I can follow back:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails