Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Can you believe it???

Can you believe that July has come and gone. It seems like we were just getting ready to load up into the car for our first family vacation. I feel like I need another one. The past week has kept me pretty busy.

I've been feeling like I haven't had much to post about or that anyone would want to read so I pose the question (like my fellow blogger, Paloma) what do you want to know about me or about our family. I'll answer most questions:) I just feel like I don't have much to write about at this moment. So......................

1 comment:

  1. I am going to sleep on this and come back tomorrow and ask you a real zinger!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! I will to respond to them quickly as possible. Leave your blog address so I can follow back:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails