Thursday, July 10, 2008

Vacation

Here's a few pics from my MIL camera:

Kalen, Dylan & G-Grandma Charlotte




Brianna is grandma and grandpa's backyard

Me and Kalen at uncle Bob's & aunt Gloria's house. We had tons of fun playing a game called corn Hole. It was so much fun! Here's the link to check out what it is: http://www.cornholeoutlet.com

Dylan and Daddy
The family!!!
We are currently on vacation. We loaded up the car and headed up to Washington. We made it safe and sound. Only one mishap... Brianna threw up. that was lovely. We weren't super prepared for that, but after all this is our first family vacation. We are heading back soon. I've heard that's it's super hot back home, in the 100's. here's is mid 70's-80's. I love the weather. I could actually move here. But then of course it rains a ton, I would need to know what the special ed for Dylan is like, how the school are for Brianna, are there awesome doctors and therapists up here, plus a million more things. So we won't be moving up here anytime soon. It's really nice seeing Kalen's parents and grandma. We are so glad that we were able to make it up here to visit with them. Kalen's grandma hadn't seen Dylan since he was 10 months old. Kalen's dad, Terry, hadn't seen Dylan since Brianna was born. That was almost 3 years ago. I think we all need to take more vacations!!! We are having a blast, but we miss home. I think Brianna is missing home because she is starting to act a little whinny. The 12 hour car ride home will turn into probably a 14 or 15 hour one since we have to stop for gas, food, medicine, diaper changes, potty breaks, etc. Hope all is well with you guys:)

4 comments:

  1. I am so envious of you...oh what I wouldn't give to be in some 70-80 degree weather...Hope you have a safe trip home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! The pics are gorgeous! The weather sounds much better up there. (We've been in an oven down here). We're glad you are having a fun time! When you get home you'll have to start planning your next family adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a great ride home. I am so glad you guys are having such a good time. It looks so beautiful there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. From what I have learned you can always count on somebody puking on the car ride. But on a better note Yeaaaa first family vacation!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! I will to respond to them quickly as possible. Leave your blog address so I can follow back:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails