Tuesday, February 5, 2013

The A's to Z's of Francesca

So I saw this on one of the new blogs I started following. You can find that blog here. So if you want to get to know me a little better here's 26 things.


The ABC’s of Me:
A. Age: 33....seriously, when did that happen?
B. Bed size: California King. 
C. Chore you dislike: Cleaning toilets
D. Dogs: Love them, but don't have one.
E. Essential start to your day: Checking my email on my phone
F. Favorite colors: yellow....it makes me happy.
G. Gold or silver: Tough one. I can't stand "yellow" gold, I prefer white gold...should I say silver then?
H. Height: 5’4’’
I. Instruments you play(ed): Piano, Violin & the French Horn
J. Job title: Wife & Stay at Home Mom
K. Kids: 3
L. Live: California
M. Mom’s name: Cherie
N. Nicknames: Frannie, Fran, Fran caca, Mommy, Mom
O. Overnight hospital stays: All pregnancy related or due to child birth
P. Pet peeves: Arrogance. Laziness. Someone that is fake. Someone concerned about their overall appearance ALL the time. Being Materialistic. Someone that is just plain rude.
Q. Quote from a movie: "Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you are going to get". That is SO true
R. Righty or lefty: Righty.
S. Siblings: 1 brother. We are 17 months apart and most people think he is older. I don't correct them even though they are wrong.
T. Time you wake up: Between 6 and 7 am. It's dependent on when Isabella screams out for me.
U. Underwear: Seriously?!?!?!
V. Vegetables you don’t like: Brussels Sprouts or cabbage
W. What makes you run late: having to get 2 people besides myself ready. Really it comes down to getting distracted.
X. X-rays you’ve had: arm/elbow for a running accident and 1 for my knee after a soccer injury
Y. Yummy food you make: My family would say my enchiladas or lasagna.
Z. Zoo animal you like: Tigers
If you blog, I'd love to know your ABC's:)

1 comment:

I love to read your comments! I will to respond to them quickly as possible. Leave your blog address so I can follow back:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails