Thursday, February 28, 2013

Anger

I'm angry today! I miss Dylan. I've been feeling sluggish this past week. No motivation. I knew what was coming. Today I'm angrier than usual. Not sure why, I just am. I hate death. I hate grief. Ugh. It's just one if those days.
I'm choosing to take my anger out on the elliptical right now. (Yes I'm blogging and working out at the same time) It's better than taking it out on the rest of my family and the rest if the world.
I feel like I could breakdown into tears at any second. I'll save it for the drive home though. I don't want the two guys next to me think I'm a complete CRAZY woman.

Another month passes today since Dylan died. 33 months! Ugh.

Hug your loved ones today and keep me in your prayers. I need i!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

  1. I can only imagine that anniversaries are incredibly difficult. I'll keep you in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry it's a rough day today. I'll be praying for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always thinking about you. Prayers are coming your way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im always thinking and praying for you too Francesca. I don't comment often, but want you and your sweet family to know you are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! I will to respond to them quickly as possible. Leave your blog address so I can follow back:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails