Tuesday, February 5, 2013

A million things

I have wanted to blog since last Tuesday, but I have been SO busy. I feel like I a getting pulled in a million directions. Anyone else ever feel like that?

Here are some of my random thoughts during this past week:


  • How can I have more time to be "crafty"?
  • How do all these moms with wonderful blogs find the time & energy to keep them up?
  • Am I ever going to lose the pregnancy weight I gained with Dylan?
  • I did a good job keeping my kitchen clean for a day...man I felt accomplished!
  • Maybe I should return the stack of library books I have checked out, because I just don't have the time to sit down & read.
  • Garage almost organized...yes! In the meantime, while organizing the garage, I found there is a leak in the hall bathroom tub leaking into the garage. Geez...will it ever end?!?!?
  • I just wish I could take a nap.
  • Is it really 7am already?
  • I'm not getting any better with my scripture studies. Why is that?
  • Will Isabella calm down at all any time soon?
  • Yay, Isabella calmed down for the moment.
  • Should we go ahead and get braces for Brianna so her teeth can come down?
  • Do I really want to spend the money on braces? I mean seriously she's 7.
  • I SO glad Kalen helps me. There is NO way I could do everything myself.
  • I REALLY need to not fall asleep watching TV. I mean it this time!
There are WAY more random thoughts I've had this past week, but I could be here all day typing them. 

I'm curious, what are some of your random thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. My random thoughts mirror many of yours. I am definitely trying to find the blog/real life balance!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! I will to respond to them quickly as possible. Leave your blog address so I can follow back:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails