Monday, January 7, 2013

"Word"

With the new year I've been trying to think about what I want my personal theme to be. If you read my post yesterday  (click) you would have learned that my New Year Resolution is to be better. So my word for 2013 is

better


For me being "BETTER", doesn't mean competing with someone else. It's me taking a close look at myself and seeing how I can do better. Some questions that come to mind are:

1.  Can I be more patient when Kalen gets home later than planned? 
2. Can I be better at noticing others in need?
3. Can I be better in acting on my observation and helping someone out?
4. I can be better at helping Brianna with her homework?
5. Can I be better at spending time with Isabella during the day?
6. Can I be better at reading my scriptures?
7. Can I have more meaningful prayers?

These are just a few of the questions that I've thought about. The list of what I want to improve on is long, but I hope that by the time 2013 has come & gone I can say that I have become a BETTER person.

What would your word be??

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! I will to respond to them quickly as possible. Leave your blog address so I can follow back:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails