Monday, January 7, 2013

2012 - A year in review

I thought it would be fun to see the past year through some of the photos on my phone.

I can't believe how different Brianna & Isabella look. Isabella definitely looks more like a toddler now.

Hope you enjoy this "review".




Brianna & Henry - Epiphany 2012. The king & queen



I LOVE this photo of Isabella




My first Pinterest craft!



Kalen's birthday



Isabella loved looking at Dylan's picture



Matching hats made by Grandma Bjurstrom



Cousins before family photos



Isabella with just a few teeth



I ran another 1/2 marathon in March with my friend Hannah.



Easter Dinner at with my parents & brother's family.



Eating lunch....



Visiting Dylan's grave






Isabella's 1st birthday



Rainbow word party in 1st Grade



LOVE her smile



Driving me crazy

Dylan's 2nd Angel Day









June



























On our way to Hawaii



























































Last photo with Grandpa & Grandma before they left.


Sad Grandma & Grandpa left for their mission

































That about does it. We made lots of memories. Isabella turned 1, we went to Hawaii for our 10 year anniversary, and Disneyland for Brianna's 7th Birthday. We are adjusting to my parents being gone on their mission for our church. While its been hard not having them around, our family has seen the blessings come because of their service.

Here's to hoping 2013 will be a great year. Hopefully we will make lots of good memories:)



Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! I will to respond to them quickly as possible. Leave your blog address so I can follow back:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails