Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Motivation

Im lacking with motivation today. It's 9:07am and Isabella & I are still in PJ's. I should go for a run but with it being SO cold outside I don't want to go out there. I really just want to curl up under a blanket and read one of my books. Instead I am being a jungle gym for Isabella. We are singing songs and her reading HER books. She LOVES "The Wheels On the Bus". Im trying to be "present" in the moment. Trying to enjoy watching her play. Making memories. I am SO grateful for her. She keeps me VERY busy.

Maybe today will be a lazy day. I feel a tsunami of grief building to wash over me. I'm not sure why since its not near another month marker. I just miss Dylan. It's gloomy for me today. My heart is aching. So if you happen to see me today, don't take it personally if I seem out of it. Im just struggling.

I see the sun shining through the clouds today as I look out the window and its giving me hope that I WILL make it through today.









- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. sometimes we all just need a lazy day to stay in our PJs. take a day for yourself!!

    new follower :)

    www.thebechtholts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Jenna! I hope you enjoy reading about the craziness of our lives :)

    I'm now following yourblog as well. Thanks for the follow.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! I will to respond to them quickly as possible. Leave your blog address so I can follow back:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails