Thursday, January 24, 2013

Library Storytime

Isabella is feeling much better than she was on Tuesday. For those that are friends on Facebook, you know that she looked MISERABLE.

Yesterday, being the "fun" mom was I trying to be we went to a toddler storytime at one of the libraries close by. Isabella was a little confused. We've never done anything like that before. She did enjoy watching the other kids and putting dots on her paper at craft time.

We will probably go back next week. She did pretty good and didn't throw a fit when we left. That's always a plus in my book:)








Isabella is pretty OCD about making sure the caps went back on the dot markers. It was funny watching her trying to put them back on.

I'm really glad she enjoyed it so we can go again. It was nice interacting briefly with two friends that were also there. Makes going to those kinda of things WAY more enjoyable for me.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. She looks a lot like Dylan in that second pic! Makes me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! I will to respond to them quickly as possible. Leave your blog address so I can follow back:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails