Saturday, January 12, 2013

Birthday

Happy Birthday to my amazing husband! We started celebrating early last night. We went to dinner & a movie. Olive Garden was delicious! It's my favorite restaurant and it wasn't even my birthday.

I had a great time just hanging out with him. It was nice to have it just be the two of us.

The girls had a great time with their new sitter. It was a perfect evening. I wish I would have taken pictures.

Happy Birthday Kalen!! Hope the Seahawks win tomorrow for a late birthday present:)



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a nice date night! Cute blog!

    nateandmaryclaire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Olive Garden! Your blog is so cute and so if your family!

    michaelandwhitneyweekes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! I will to respond to them quickly as possible. Leave your blog address so I can follow back:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails