Friday, June 13, 2008

An unexpected loss.......

This past week, some of our very dear friends's daughter, who was 8 weeks old passed away. It was completely unexpected. You can see what a beautiful girl she is on the Rogers Blog or to send condolences. My heart aches for them. I can only imagine the pain and anguish they feel. I have held my children just a little tighter the past few days.

I am so grateful that I know that if anything were to happen to my children, that I would be able to be with them again someday. I am so grateful for that knowledge. Life can be very hard at times, sometimes too strenuous, but we have to remember to hold tight to what we believe. Remember to hug your children, parents & other family members, because we never know when it's their time to return to our loving Heavenly Father.

These past few days have been really emotional for me. I can only try to imagine what my friends are feeling right now. I can't even comprehend the pain they must be feeling. I hope they know that they are loved by many and that their little girl is happy and surrounded by loved ones.

1 comment:

  1. I can't imagine how they are feeling. I think of my niece who is the just about 10 weeks old, or my own boys and I just cannot imagine life without them. I hope that time and their other children will help ease the pain a little bit.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! I will to respond to them quickly as possible. Leave your blog address so I can follow back:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails