Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I've been tagged again.....

Rules...
1. List these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

FACTS:
1. I'm having a hard time figuring out what I want for my b-day. I keep getting asked that question and I really don't have an answer except...SLEEP. I was up with Dylan 4 times last night.

2. I want my house to be a hip, cute place, like when you look in the Pottery Barn catalogs, but I just can't seem to do it. Maybe it's because I have kids and they have so much stuff!!

3. I LOVE sunflowers. My sweet husband just yesterday brought me some wild ones. They are so pretty!!

4. I totally read other people's blogs I don't know. They are blogging buddies of the people I DO know. I KNOW I'm not the only one that does that so I must not be that weird.

5. I've thought about possibly becoming a PT or an OT, but I really don't want to go back to school as an undergraduate. I don't think my BA in Child Development would meet all of the undergrad requirements.

6. I've been thinking about wanting to have a business of some sorts. I'm not sure of what, but an actual business that has a building, employees, etc......

7. I guess the last thing is that (according to Kalen) when my head hits the pillow I'm out! Which is really true, because I'll wake up in the morning and try to finish the conversation Kalen and I were having 8 hours before.

Now it's your turn.... I tag:

1. Beth
2. Jennifer H.
3. Jennifer P.
4. Michelle R.
5. Sarah
6. Stacy J.
7. Grace

Can't wait to read the answers!!!

6 comments:

  1. Jared teases me for the amount of time I spend reading people's blogs. So you are not weird. By the way, do you have any pics of your daughter on the swings??

    Just kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer, You had to get the whole effect:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good answers, good answers!!!! Isn't it nice when husbands surprise us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, yeah, and I have a list of people I don't know but I read their blogs all the time. Love It

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read others blogs to. They are friends of people I know but I can get pretty deep into it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Crayon in the dryer huh? Now that's a new one! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! I will to respond to them quickly as possible. Leave your blog address so I can follow back:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails