Monday, June 16, 2008

An evening at the park

Kalen and my dad took Brianna to play at the park and fly a kite. They had lots of fun. It wasn't too windy so the only way to make the kite somewhat fly was for Kalen to run with it. Just picture it.... Brianna on Kalen's shoulders and him running while holding the kite. I'm sad that I missed it. What a great pic that would have been. Brianna is such a busy body.



She loves to swing. Can you tell????????????





















What a precious face. I love her smile and laugh. She is such a cutie pie. We are so blessed to have her be a part of our lives. Even her "rare form moments". I don't know what life would be without her.





Brianna loves dogs, cats, frogs, fish, birds, worms, snails, you get the picture. Kalen told me this is a dog that is always at the park when they go. Brianna loves to get in it's face and show it the balls. She's funny!

2 comments:

  1. Those are the coolest action shots on the swing. She is such a happy kid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love the pics of Brianna on the swings! And the lassie pup is so cute! I hope we see your family at the ward picnic!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! I will to respond to them quickly as possible. Leave your blog address so I can follow back:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails