Monday, June 9, 2008

New Adventure

I am so excited!!!! I just signed up as an Uppercase Living Consultant. My sister-in-law, Lori found this company and has been a demonstrator for a few months. I LOVE the products!!!! It's a super fun and easy way to add decoration to your home

Check out the website @ http://www.uppercaseliving.com You can create an account so you can view the catalog. My info is Demonstrator ID# 738547 and token is fbjurstrom

Let me know if you have questions or need help with something. I can't wait to share all the cool products and ideas. And of course, if any one wants to take advantage of the awesome Host Benefits, I'll be more than happy to do an Open House for you:)

And don't worry for you Pampered Chef customers. I am still going to be able to help you with that also. I just wanted to add something else to my life:)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on becoming a UL consultant! I can't wait until our house is done so I can decorate. I will let you know when I need something!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's exciting! I had no idea that you sold PChef too! Verra Cool! Good luck with your new adventure!

    If I made an account UL account with someone else, can I change it to yours?! I've been browsing a site to some lady in Utah, that I've never met... anyhow, please lemme know!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! I will to respond to them quickly as possible. Leave your blog address so I can follow back:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails