Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I'm working!!!!

Brianna found one of Kalen's respirator for working and put it on. She then told us that she was working. She loves to tell us that she is working. I think that she will have many career options. These are the occupations I think that she might consider based on her "playing":

A veterinarian
A cook
A nurse
A mom
A teacher
A scientist
A biologist
An personal trainer (she loves exercising)

Just to name a few. It's a kick to watch her play. She's so animated!!!!


3 comments:

  1. It is so cool to imagine the possibilities that our kids have. Gabriel wants to be a Lego Builder. My daughter wants to be a teacher. I can't wait to see how my kids turn out. I do not know what Evan wants to be but maybe he can be an ASL interpreter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caleb expressed his want to be a pharmacist, and Marissa wants to be a hairstylist like her Auntie.

    I wonder what they will be interested in in 20 years...

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats the most fun is seeing them discover new things!

    brianna has a great mom to look up too!

    SO CUTE!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! I will to respond to them quickly as possible. Leave your blog address so I can follow back:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails