Wednesday, June 4, 2008

On a Saturday Evening..........

We had the missionaries from church over for dinner this past Saturday night. After they left we Brianna wanted to play outside for a little bit. I couldn't resist taking these pics of her in her hat, water sunglasses, socks and sandals. She "created" this outfit all by herself. I don't know if a fashion designer will be in her future:)

We can't believe how grown up she is getting. She will be starting preschool in the fall. She is so excited. She tells everyone that she will be 3 in August. She also lets everyone know that she will be going to school with her packpack (translation backpack), her children, the bus and numbers. I think she thinks that she gets to go on a bus because she use to see Dylan do it every morning when he went to school. Man does she have a good memory!!!

Daddy and Brianna. They are great play buddies. Kalen is more apt than I am to play outside. I am more of an inside person. I will occasionally play bubbles. Kalen and Brianna love to play with sidewalk chalk. I always have some sort of designs with chalk on my back patio. Most recently is was an underwater ocean scene. Pretty creative. I can't stand the feel of chalk, so I'll pass on that.

Who could resist this cutie!!!!


And we can't forget about happy Dylan. Look at that adorable face. His smile warms our hearts and can make the grumpiest person smile or laugh. We love him.

3 comments:

  1. Awww, how cute is the little fashionista? Totally.

    Dylan is growing so much from the first picture I saw of him! He is so handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. simply adorable!

    verra cute kids!

    and a great daddy tribute to kalen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dylan has the best smile, I think that is done on purpose, we know other special needs kids who have the greatest smiles and personality.

    Brianna is growing so fast, it is amazing how fast they grow and how much they retain. Gabriel is the same way, he does not miss a beat.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! I will to respond to them quickly as possible. Leave your blog address so I can follow back:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails