Friday, October 5, 2012

Trying something new

So how many of you are ADDICTED to Pinterest?? I could spend hours and hours on there. I'm proud to admit that I have actually tried a few recipes but still have to attempt all the crafts and sewing projects.

With that being said, I found this idea. I thought it is a great idea. I'm hoping Brianna will enjoy it too!
I'm writing the first message today. Hopefully it will be something that lasts for years. I can't wait to see what is on her mind.

Here's a picture of our book:



I was out running errands with Brianna last week and I was explaining to her what I wanted to do and asked if she wanted to do it. She LOVED the idea. So together we picked this notebook from the $1 section. I made the label for the front. I figured out how to download a font and install it. I'm SUPER proud of myself.....it was easy.

I'm hoping this notebook will be filled with love, secrets and wishes.....

I can't wait to see what she writes to me.

What things do you do to strengthen the bond with your kid(s)?

What Pinterest ideas have you done?



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! I will to respond to them quickly as possible. Leave your blog address so I can follow back:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails