Monday, October 15, 2012

Traditions

We started a new tradition tonight at the dinner table. We all took turns saying nice things about each person in our family. Im hoping to build all of our "emotional banks" with "deposits" and help have a kinder and sweeter spirit in our home.

Some nice things of what was said.....

Brianna about Kalen - that he went and worked hard today (he stayed home sick since he has a horrible cold and sore throat) and then changed it to helping her with her homework. Ha!

Brianna about Isabella - that she wasn't crazy today

Brianna about me - that I spent time with her today

I can't wait to see what we will share tomorrow.

What traditions do you have in your families?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! I will to respond to them quickly as possible. Leave your blog address so I can follow back:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails