Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Fall where are you??

I'm not really sure what the rest of the weather is like outside of Northern California, but I do know its HOT here. I'm so ready for fall. It's one of my favorite seasons.

Here's my top 15 reasons I love fall:
1. Apple Pie
2. A family trip to Apple Hill (getting apple donuts while there's Maybe I should make that number 3)
3. Leaving the windows open pretty much all day.
4. Being able to wear my Uggs.
5. Sweaters
6. Pumpkins
7. Sweaters and jeans
8. Hot chocolate
9. The changing colors of the leaves.
10. Watching Brianna get excited for trick or treating
11. Thanksgiving
12. Cold morning runs
13. The cooler temperature
14. My favorite tv shows are back from the summer hiatus.
15. Soup and casseroles. Yummy "comfort" foods

What are your favorite things about Fall?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! I will to respond to them quickly as possible. Leave your blog address so I can follow back:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails