Thursday, October 18, 2012

Today

It's one of those days where I just want to crawl back into bed and pull the covers over my head. Im tired...mentally, physically and emotionally.

I made an attempt to workout. That meant putting on my workout clothes. I ended up helping my Mom with something and now the motivation to go has magically disappeared. Does that ever happen to you???

I have SO many things to do today, and yet don't have any motivation to do them.

Isabella decided to take a morning nap so maybe I should take advantage of the situation. But which do I choose....sleep or my long list of things to do.

I'm emotionally drained today. Lots of changes are happening. (I'll save that for another post)

On a more positive note, I loved the comments you guys left here or in Facebook about what you are grateful for. It made me happy!

Happy Thursday everyone.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! I will to respond to them quickly as possible. Leave your blog address so I can follow back:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails