Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Pick up

I know I'm not the first, nor will I be the last mom who deals with this problem, but picking Brianna up from school is a nightmare with Isabella's nap time.

Today Isabella fell asleep in the car and woke up when a mom introduced herself to me. I hope I came across friendly because inside my head I was screaming, "Please don't talk to me, at least not today." I knew Isabella would wake up. Sure enough she did. It's 4:00 and she finally decided she'd take her nap. I wonder what time she'll go to bed tonight. I'm crossing my fingers it won't be too late.

Now to figure out what the heck is for dinner. It might be a "cereal for dinner" kind of night. You have those in your house, right???

Ah......the joys of motherhood.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! I will to respond to them quickly as possible. Leave your blog address so I can follow back:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails